Welcome to Tsukiji Cooking
Why not come join us? Learn about Washoku (Japanese cuisine) and Japanese home-style cooking and join our experts as they lead you through the Tsukiji fish market. It’s here we source our freshest, finest Japan-only ingredients: Tsukiji. Then join us for our expert-led, highly-enjoyable, hands-on classes. Fun is guaranteed!
A quick important update, here: Tsukiji Retail Outer Market is not moving to Toyosu! Only the Inner Market, where the famous tuna auctions are held, will move, in 2018. The thousands of retailers selling everything from green tea to sake, finest fresh fish and shellfish to luxury Wagyu beef, hand-crafted beautiful knives to exquisite bowls and traditional kitchen utensils – are staying put. So too are the hundreds of restaurants, sushi shops and coffee joints that surround the inner market. All these are just footsteps from Tsukiji Cooking. It’s a fascinating, unmissable part of Japan.
- TripAdvisor：“Amazing. Must do on visit to Tokyo!” “Awesome!” “A great way to experience a taste of Tokyo!”
- TV Tokyo：“The places in Tokyo where foreginers to Japan must visit“
- NHK World:“Japanese dishes with Wasabi” at Tsukiji Cooking Studio
- VOGUE: The best place in Tokyo where you should go with foreigners and foodies
- TV-Asahi: Tsukiji’s MUST-Go place: Why not Tsukiji Cooking?
- TBS: “The 10 places where foreigners must explore“