Welcome to Tsukiji Cooking
We run Tsukiji Cooking in Tokyo that has taught Japanese home-style cooking, Japanese sweets,
and sake to more than 30,000 people overseas since 2013.
We offer authentic Japanese cooking classes using fresh and high-quality ingredients from the Tsukiji outer market.
Also, you can go to the market to explore and get the ingredients that you want to cook and eat!
Award history“5 Authentic Japanese Cooking Classes in Tokyo” by the Michelin Guide
“Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau’s recommended program for 2 years in a row “（Team building program. ）
“Selected as one of the 16 most attractive contents by operators who send wealthy foreigners
by Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, JAPAN.”
“Winner of the 2019 ”Silver Prize” at the Eat Meet Japan Prize sponsored by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.”
“Trip adviser 2019 CERTIFICATE of EXCELLENCE”
Tsukiji Outer MarketTsukiji Fish Market, with over 400 specialty food stores, offers a wide range of food-related products,
including knives, packaging materials, tableware, and more.
In the Tsukiji Fish Market, the fish and fruit and vegetable wholesalers operating in Toyosu market
have set up stores, and professionals also visit to buy their products.
Tsukiji Fish Market is one of the most comprehensive food markets in the world, with a wide range of restaurants.
- TripAdvisor：“Amazing. Must do on visit to Tokyo!” “Awesome!” “A great way to experience a taste of Tokyo!”
- TV Tokyo：“The places in Tokyo where foreginers to Japan must visit“
- NHK World:“Japanese dishes with Wasabi” at Tsukiji Cooking Studio
- VOGUE: The best place in Tokyo where you should go with foreigners and foodies
- TV-Asahi: Tsukiji’s MUST-Go place: Why not Tsukiji Cooking?
- TBS: “The 10 places where foreigners must explore“