Welcome to Tsukiji Cooking!
We run Tsukiji Cooking in Tokyo that has taught Japanese home-style cooking, Japanese sweets, and sake to more than 30,000 people overseas since 2013.
We offer authentic Japanese cooking classes using fresh and high-quality ingredients from the Tsukiji outer market.
Also, you can go to the market to explore and get the ingredients that you want to cook and eat!
Award history・ “5 Authentic Japanese Cooking Classes in Tokyo” by the Michelin Guide
・ “Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau’s recommended program for 2 years in a row “（Team building program. ）
・ “Selected as one of the 16 most attractive contents by operators who send wealthy foreigners by Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, JAPAN.”
・ “Winner of the 2019 Silver Prize at the Eat Meet Japan Prize sponsored by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.”
・ “Trip adviser 2019 CERTIFICATE of EXCELLENCE”
What we offer:
• Tsukiji outer market tour and cooking class for private and groups.
• Corporate team building programs.
• Cooking classes by Michelin-starred Japanese chef.
• Sake-Navigator certificate course.
• Tofu Meister certificate course.
• Japanese traditional sweets making course.
• Vegan and any food restrictions are acceptable.
• Tailor-made food programs for special guests.